- Air conditioners in all rooms
- 24 hour reception (no curfew, no lockout)
- dorms and private rooms
- Free internet (wireless + 2 computers)
- Free linen and towels
- Laundry service
- Large lounge with cable TV
- Sunny terace
- Guest kitchen
- Free spices
- Free coffee and tea all day long
- Free luggage storage
- Free lockers
- Restricted smoking area
- Free maps of Belgrade in 5 languages
For staying of more then 3 nights - one free laundry!
CHECK IN 00-24 - CHECK OUT 10.00 AM (flexible)
Within 100m from your Hostel:
- Hram Svetog Save (Orthodox Temple Saint Sava)
- Crkva Sv. Save (Saint Sava Orthodox Church)
- Kalenić pijaca (huge open market - fruits, vegetables…)
- Bus, tram and trolley station, for all parts of the city
- Narodna Biblioteka (The National Library of Serbia)
- Opstina Vračar (Municipality Vracar)
- Bakery, super market, exchange office, pharmacy, hairdresser, bank, ćevabdžinica (a grilled meat stand), as well as plenty of small shops for all different kind of things you might need.
For more information about “Vračar”, and our neighbourhood, please click here.
Within 300m from your Hostel:
- Slavija square (leads to luxurious shopping street called “Kralja Milana”)
- Pošta (post office)
- Museum of Nikola Tesla
- Karadjordjev park (park)
- Bulevar Kralja Aleksandra (shopping street)
- "Gradić Pejton" (craftsman centre)
- The Natural History Museum in Njegoševa Street
- Countless number of cafes, bars, restaurants, all kind of styles.
- Station of "Beovoz-a" (underground railway) for suburbia and Pančevo.